Thursday, May 11, 2017

9 Gift Ideas to Say Thank You!

It's that time of year again! The school year is coming to a close and it's time to start thinking about teacher appreciation gifts. For us, the last day of school is May 18th. That means I need to hurry and make the end of school teacher appreciation gifts.

I searched through my photos and could only find two pictures of past gifts that I had made, which really make me sad. There was some awesome gifts in the past and there is no proof for you, lol! Plus, the picture quality could be better. I promise to take better pictures in the future.


One year I picked up these inexpensive cups at the Dollar Tree and filled them with smarties. Our school mascot is the Ozark Tigers, so I bought some cute ribbon from Wal-Mart, hole punched the label, and tied it around the cup. Viola! You can grab the printable labels here


This was on of the easiest gifts that I have made and is great for moms who don't have a lot of time or are not that crafty.

For the next idea, sadly I can't find a picture of my finished product, but here is a picture from the The Rachel Berry Blog. I may have to make it again this year, so that I can get a good picture because it is my favorite gift idea.


I used a wide red ribbon and a smaller white one with black paws. For the card, I used white card stock and let the kids write the message themselves.

Due to my lack of pictures, Here are some links to some other awesome ideas I found online. But first, I want to show you what I am going to make for the kid's bus drivers this year. Isn't it cute? You can get the printable here.


Check out these other cute ideas to help get those creative choices flowing!

Smore's Kit and Printable Gift Tag from The Silly Pearl 

DIY Monogram Chalk Boards from Maison de Pax

Teacher's Favorite Things from Counting Our Blessings

Simple DIY Teacher Gifts Using Succulents from Interiors By Sarah Langtry









Thanks For Watching Me Grow Plant from Our Family Journey













When does school get out for your kids? Do you make end of school gifts for their teachers?

- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment