Saturday, May 13, 2017

10 of Our FAVORITE DIY Gifts for Mother's Day

First off, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Amber and my sweet and beautiful friend Michelle has had this blog way before we became friends. She's good at it too! We just seem to have so much fun together and ALWAYS seem to be lost (more on this later), or running ( training for a 50 mile!!), or completely goofing off and always on some sort of adventure.

We thought others would enjoy our craziness and  might want to come along and see exactly what happens in our crazy, busy, mom's of 3, Ozark life's. Whew, that was a mouthful.

So, now here we go with my Mother's Day post. I absolutely love being a mom. Michelle and I have both said how it's the most wonderful job in the whole world. There really isn't anything I'd rather do during the day. My twins will go to kindergarten next year and I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it. Life. Is. Fast.

I've come to realize through the years that no one loves you like your babies do. Those sweet little eyes that look up to you for all the answers, to heal all the ouchies, to provide all of the cuddles and to give them all the love in your whole heart.

Mom's can turn grey sky's blue, heartaches to stepping stones and make someone's mean words hurt a little less. Yes, us mom's have a hard job. We always seem to be cleaning, always cooking, always folding that never ending laundry pile ( that we FINALLY remembered to dry).

Yes, we are tired. Yes, we are stressed. Yes, sometimes we do want to run away. But we don't. We love. We give more than we have and push ourselves harder than we should.

It's true that no one loves you like your babies. That's why we do it.  Because no one will ever love you the way your momma does.

1. I love this idea! Make your momma a personalized Coffee mug with sharpie. So sweet and so simple. Check it out here: http://modernparentsmessykids.com/mothers-day-diy-queen-bee-mug/


2. I would love to have this sweet little tray made by my sweet little. 


3. FREE PRINTABLE BOOK!! Doesn't get much cuter than this. 


4. FREE PRINTABLE keepsake page. One for grandma and one for mom.


5.Foot Print Stool 


6. Cute Gardening Set


7. Mason Jar Frame and Vase


8. Handprint Flower tea towels


9. Yummy relaxing homemade sugar scrub.Yes, please! 


10. In my opinion (as a mom of three) something like this is just as special as any gift I could receive. FREE Printable!! 


Happy mother's day to all of our sweet mommy readers out there. We love ya!

Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment