Tuesday, March 14, 2017

7 Things I am Loving

It's Spring Break here, but the weather is anything but Springy. As I type this, it is snowing and below freezing! It will warm up a bit next week but I will be in Arizona visiting my dad  and enjoying a break and warmer weather!

My poor kids. This week is also catch up week for me. I am putting the finishing touches on my material for the women's conference coming up on April 8th (which happens to be the day before my 36th birthday). All three kids have eye and dentist appointments. My oldest still has track practice this week. Oh and I am getting caught up with laundry. The kids are putting away a lot of clothes to make next week an easier transition to school for them and daddy while I am gone. Two different school schedules, Awana's, track every day, Tae Kwon Do for all the kids, and soccer for my son is just a few things of the things he will have to juggle. My husband is going to need a vacation from next week, he has no idea! Me, I will be resting and visiting with my daddy!

I am just not looking forward to the 7 hour layover on the way there and the 11 1/2 hour lay over on the way back!

Anyways, I wanted to take a brief moment and share with you 7 things I am loving right now.


1. My new Zensah bra: Its amazing! It is my first Zensah bra and I wasn't sure what to think at first. I ordered the same size that I wear in other bras but it didn't feel as snug. I was worried that there would be too much bouncing going on. The Racerback straps were comfortable. The description said that the bra is "body mapped." Maybe that is why things stayed in place with out the extra tightness. And FYI, it is easier to change out of than other sweaty bras. It felt light weight and not wet after a hard workout. Oh and it has anti-odor properties that really do work. I  kept wearing it before washing it and it never did have that nasty lingering odor. I tried it out on a longer run, an HITT workout, and sprints on the treadmill. It still doesn't stink, but no worries, I will be washing it. Finally a bra that won't have any nasty sweat stains and a lingering odor! Oh, and I have yet to have any chafing issues.


2. Matching calf sleeves: Zensah calf sleeves are the only compression sleeves I wear. But I have never had a pair matching my sports bra. Not that anyone would know, but I do, and its the little things that count in life. Calf sleeves are great for hard workouts or long runs. You can even wear them afterwards for recovery. The compression and design works by improving circulation, supports calf muscle to relieve fatigue, relieves shin splits, and stabilizes muscles. Just like the bra, the sleeves are anti odor.


3. Cherry Lime BCAAs: The new flavor of Momsanity BCAAs is my favorite. There is so many great things to say about them that I will leave that for a separate post. But the flavors are yum!



4. My new coffee pot: One look at my Hamilton Beach coffee pot and you will see why I love it! And if you run out of k-cups, it comes with a single serving size basket. It is great to have several options on busy days, and there is no more wasting of coffee when I am the only one home. The kids love it because they can have their herbal tea in K-cup form verses having to microwave water. Like my other coffee pots, it is programmable so that I can have coffee already made for me in the morning.

5. Quick workouts: As a mother of three, a pastor's wife, chauffeur, maid, kid referee, a Mom's Run This Town chapter leader, and a solopreneur to name a few, my days can get hectic. I spend so much time helping others that my own time to fit in exercise can get very limited or go into family time. On those days I turn to HIIT workouts that can be done in 15-20 minutes. I make up my own or workout to Fitness Blender, Pop Sugar, Revelation Wellness, etc on YouTube. They have been a big life changer.

What about you? What are some things that have been life changing for you? What are you loving this week?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Zensah sports bras but I'm always looking for a good brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my new one. It won't feel as snug as your normal one but the girls don't bounce, lol! Hope you find one that works the best for you!

      Delete
  2. I was wondering how those Zensa bras were! Yay for new coffee makers. Hope you have a fabulous trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bra is so comfortable on me and I love the new coffee pot! Thanks, this trip is a well needed break.

      Delete
  3. I need that bra (is that TMI) and I love MomSanity's BCAAs and that coffee maker looks BOSS!! A great list of things I should try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not TMI at all! :) Yep, I may be hooked on the BCAAs thanks to you! ;)

      Delete