Sunday, October 26, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Work on My Next Chapter

I have learned so much through blogging and have meet some amazing people. My goal when I started blogging was to help inspire other people, especially those who were so busy helping others that they forgot to help themselves.


I have not been blogging much lately because I am gearing up to be part of something big in the future. I hope to be helping others on a grander scheme in the near future. It may take awhile but I have been busy putting the pieces together and trying to patiently wait. The good Lord seems to be gearing things up, and working on my heart. It is an exciting and scary endeavor that is way out of my comfort zone!

What is you ask? Helping people be a more energized and happy version of them selves through proper nutrition and moving their bodies has always been a passion of mine. Now I am working towards getting certified as a Health Coach. I plan on working almost solely with churches and creating a business/program that combines nutritional, physical, and spiritual teaching and guidance to help lead people to a total and whole transformation.

The concept behind Revelation Wellness has been something that really fueled the flame. They help promote spiritual /physical change. I thought to myself, why not use my nutritional background and create a Trifecta Effect.


There has been a lot of lot and prayer into this. I could go on and on about my vision, and my goals; but this post would be too long. I have enjoyed interacting with my blogging friends and my audience, but it is time to take a break from blogging while I work on my next steps. I will leave my blog up but will probably be rebranding in the future. I will keep interacting on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest, so feel free to follow me if you don't already. Its been a privilege!

Love your run!

2 comments: