Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Runday Motivation

Sundays are my long run days since the weekend is really packed. Today was hot and humid. The 13 miles were not pretty but I got them done with a lot of water and pep talks.

Am I crazy?
This got me to thinking that it is time I did an another post based solely on motivational sayings. Who doesn't like a little extra motivation! :)


We all have them. A setback is another excuse to come back faster, healthier, and stronger. I am looking forward to a better long run next weekend. We can also use this motto to help us in other areas of our life as well.


We can be our own worst enemies. You are stronger and more powerful than you give yourself credit for. If we allowed ourselves to achieve everything that we are capable of, it would astound us! Life empowered is life living at its fullest!


We all have untapped greatness!

And finally...



I have shared this one before but I absolutely love it!

What days are your long runs on? Do you think that I am crazy for running in the heat? :) - Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment