Saturday, July 19, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hi guys!  I am honored to be nominated by both Courtney at Mommy Can Run and Briana over at Mat.Miles.Medals for an Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you for reading and I hope that I can continue to inspire my readers!

 
Here are the guidelines.
  • Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy (I know the rule is 15 but to save time here are 4 nominees. I ran out of time, mommy/wife duty called,  please don't hold it against me). Then comment on their posts to let them know that you have nominated them.
Seven Facts about me (whether you want to know or not :) )
  1. I am the youngest of 4 children
  2. I was blessed to be stationed in Sicily while in the Navy

     3.I had my first child overseas
     4.I am addicted to hummus, cheese, and walnuts.
     5.I am training for my 4th half marathon.
     6.I will be starting a Mom's Run This Town local chapter next year, wish me luck!
     7.I hate lima beans, brussel sprouts, and snakes of all kinds!

Drum roll please! And the nominees are ...

Annmarie @TheFitFoodieMama
Nick @shortroundandfast
Nikki @Grabyourkicks
Gelcys @RunnerUnleashed
 
Go check out these great blogs! Until next time... Michelle

 

4 comments:

  1. What fun facts! I love that you were stationed and spent time in Sicily, must be beautiful there! Thanks again for nominating me, hopefully I will have some time in the next few days to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annmarie and your very welcome! It was a really beautiful place and the food was awesome!

      Delete
  2. I love knowing more about my blogging friends :) does your child have dual citizenship then? Great nominees too - Nick is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has two birth certificates and a Passport but we never got around to registering her for dual citizenship. There are so many great blogging pages, sometimes its hard to choose!

      Delete