Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fitness and Running Motivation

This weekend got away from me! Its late and I am going to cuddle on the couch with my husband and watch some TV. So  I will just leave you will some running motivation to hopefully help inspire/motivate you and to hold you over until my Wednesday post :)

 
I feel as though I need to share something that I wrote on my Facebook page. Many of you probably already saw this but I feel like it is important to re-share.

Being committed to live a healthy life allows me to be sick less, and to be able to have enough energy to keep up with my children. I am not saying that a person who is not active or healthy can't be a good employee, spouse, or parent but being committed to yourself is empowering and allows you to be a better/healthier version of your self that spills over into other aspects of your life and into relationships.

 

Always remember good things take time. You will get there. Each day is closer than yesterday.
If you stumble, get back up and try again.


Don't underestimate your potential. Having faith in yourself is half the battle. You are stronger than you think!

 
I hope this post helps you realize how awesome you are no matter where you are on your fitness/running journey. You got this! - Michelle.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, great post, and good reminders about how we can self-motivate. I've nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Happy Monday! Details on my blog at: http://matmilesmedals.com/whoareyouinspiring/#more-594

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will write my answers this weekend and link back to you this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Lots of great motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete