Thursday, July 10, 2014

EAS Recovery Protein and Other EAS Products

Most of you know that I am a big EAS fan and am part of Team EAS.


I have been using EAS products since 2000. One of the things I like best about EAS is...

"For every fitness goal you set, EAS has a solution that will work for you. Each EAS product is specifically created with ingredients to help you achieve your goals."
EAS has a variety of products to choose from such as protein powder, bars, and pre-made drinks as well as different lines of product to give you a range of options to help you reach your goals.
The product I want to talk about is the Recovery Protein in vanilla. I blend 2 scoops of the protein powder will milk, flax seed, and spinach after a hard workout. Sometimes I drink it plain or blend a banana in. No matter how I prepare it, it always tastes really yummy. In my opinion, it is also one of the only protein powders that still tastes great just mixed with water.


Recovery Protein consists of a 2:1 carb to protein ratio. The serving size of two scoops has 1.5 grams of HMB, Isomaltulose, and 20 grams of Whey Protein.

These ingredients help you recover in 3 ways.

1. During exercise muscles are damaged and muscle protein starts to breakdown. HMB, an amino acid metabolite, helps prevent protein breakdown, replace lost protein, and build more muscle. HMB stimulates muscle cells to preserve the existing muscle, creating additional muscle growth and faster muscle development and recovery. 

2. Isomaltulose, a sustained-energy source used to restore energy to depleted muscles

3. Whey Protein, fast acting protein to rebuild muscle



 All EAS products are certified to be tested for banned substances.

Disclaimer: All views are my own. I was not paid for my praises of EAS. Also, while I have a background in Nutrition, I am not a certified Nutritionist/Dietician or Health Coach.

I challenge you to try out an EAS product for your self. - Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I’ve nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

    http://mommycanrun.com/2014/07/13/an-award-for-me-yay/

    ReplyDelete