Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Inspiration #ShareSomethingInspiring

I am a few days behind writing my post. I hope that everyone had a good weekend and all the father's had an awesome Father's Day.

If you are on twitter, I am sure you have seen the #ShareSomethingInspiring Twitter Challenge! The Sweet Pink community and Lorna Jane's goal behind the twitter challenge is to  spread kindness and inspiration. The challenge is going on until from June 21 and I encourage you to check it out on twitter. I am very inspired by the challenge and I want to share with you a few of my favorites in hopes of inspiring you this week!

#sharesomethinginspiring – anything that inspires you

Photo from Woman's Running
Check out the story of Harriett Thompson a 91 year-old cancer survivor who has been running marathons since the age of 76 years-old! Truly she has a vivacious spirit and is young at heart! I hope to be like her when I get older.  I want to still be living life to the fullest. Click here to go to the article.

#sharesomethinginspiring about never giving up!

 
 Celeste Corcoran was one of the Boston bombing victims that refuses to give up. The photo above was taken by her daughter. She  learned to walk and even run again. Watch this video but have some Kleenex nearby.  "I'm not going to give up. This is not the end. This is just a different beginning." - Celeste.
 
 
Everyone's journey is different. Some may take longer than others but don't give up! Every step you take is one step closer to your goal. You can and will be a fighter, an overcomer. Take one day at a time. No matter what your journey is, believe in your self and look at how far you have came!
 
 
What inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Great post to start my week Michelle! Thinking about how far you have come is key to staying motivated. It just gives you more confidence to move forward!

    ReplyDelete