Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pro Compression Discount

Ever heard of Pro Compression sleeves and socks? I am usually very loyal to Zensah and I find they work wonderful for me. However, there are lots of rave reviews about Pro Compression and as they say, different strokes for different folks.  Do you want to try them out?  Here is a discount code for you to use. Keep an eye out on my side bar as there will be more discount codes to come. Clicking on the picture or code will take you directly to the website.

20% Off All Compression Products Code: WORKOUT Valid: 6/9/2014 - 6/15/2014

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=561024&U=951902&M=36091&urllink=

 
Disclaimer: I may receive compensation if a product is purchased through one of my partner referral links.
 
Have you tried Zensah or Pro compression products? What compression socks do you use? Are you loyal to one brand or do you use several different brands?

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thanks! I <3 my ProCompression knee-high pink argyle socks. In fact, I wore them this morning. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Be on the look out for more discount codes to come :)

      Delete
  2. I like the Pro Compression socks I won through a Sweat Pink/Fit Approach giveaway - they really seem to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, that is awesome you won some through a giveaway! I can't live with out my compression sleeves!

      Delete