Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Plow On with PlowOn Gum

When PlowOn Gum contacted me to try their products, I jumped at the chance. I wanted to try the gum to see what all the rage was about. I was not disappointed.



I tried the gum several times. I tried it when I was tired and need a little extra boost to get things done. I also chewed it during several of my runs including during my long run and speed intervals. I noticed a difference within a few minutes with just one piece of gum. I was more alert and energized. Even when I thought I couldn't keep the pace up, I did, and ended up having some of the fastest times ever. I look forward to using it during my 5K later this month and during my half marathon training/race.


The whole package is not meant to be chewed all at once! The gum is be a confectionary candy/gum. It is an all natural ergogenic aid. It has a bit of an earthy spearmint taste not the typical gum flavoring, but I started to like the taste after a while.  Ingredients such as Ginseng, Green Tea, and Caffeine are combined together to help enhance your body's metabolism. One piece of gum is equal to 16 fluid ounces of coffee or 100 milligrams of caffeine. There is no sugar in the gum therefore no crash!

Photo courtesy of PlowOn
Simply chew one piece for 5 minutes. I only needed one piece. You may need more depending on your size and body weight. If you do not feel alert within 15 minutes, chew another piece but do not chew more than 2 pieces in 3 hours or more than 5 pieces in 24 hours. After 8-10 minutes all of the ingredients will be utilized by your body so you can either spit it out or continue chewing the gum.

Each pack of PlowOn comes with 5 pieces at $2.99 per pack. That is only $0.60 per serving. You can't beat that price! You can buy the gum by pack, in a 3 pack, 6 pack, by box, or buy a case (6 boxes).

PlowOn and love your run!

No comments:

Post a Comment