Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FlipBelt Review

I have been reading rave reviews about FipBelts and I wanted something more comfortable than my current fuel belt. Curiosity got the best of me and I am now a new FipBelt fan.


I am very impressed. Not only is it comfortable but it holds a lot of things and has a special key loop for your key. It is made up of a moisture-wicking, spandex-lycra blend.  FlipBelt is easy to slid on and sits snug on your body. I tried it out on several runs including my last half marathon. I was afraid it would ride up or be bulky with the huge packets of Sports Beans and Honey Stingers I shoved in it. Nope, no problem at all. I actually forgot I was hearing one until it came time to reach for my fuel.


There are  two multi-access openings on the front and on the back of the belt. You just simply flip it to lock in items, although I found that they stay put even if you don't flip the belt. The belt has a reflective logo. I love that it is odor resistant,  machine washable, and that you can throw it in a dryer on low. No more hand washing or air drying!



One of my favorite things about the belt is that it is compatible with my Simple Hydration water bottle. The bottle stayed in place, not what I was expecting.


FlipBelts come in many colors and sizes. You also get a free water resistant bag with your purchase. Find out more about FlipBelt here.

Love your run! - Michelle


5 comments:

  1. I love the FlipBelt! It's one of my favorite running accessories! I don't run without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to buy one in another color ;) or hint at my husband for the next holiday. Its quickly becoming my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Can I ask you what size did you get or recommend? I normally wear a size 8/10 pants and I didn't know if I should try the small or medium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask you what size did you get or recommend? I normally wear a size 8/10 pants and I didn't know if I should try the small or medium!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry, it took a while to reply. I have all but shut down the Onemoremile blog. I came across your comment when I decided to rebrand the blog. I wear 5/6 in pants and choose the medium because I used to have issues with stomach bloat and wanted it to not feel tight, The flipbelt is very stretchable amd cpmfortable. Here is a link to the sizing chart. Hope it helps. https://flipbelt.com/flipbelt

      Delete