Thursday, May 15, 2014

Energize with Chocolate, Say What?

What if I told you that you could energize with chocolate? Wouldn't that be a dream come true? Energems is just that. When I was chosen to review Energems and give my opinion of them, I was really excited. I love chocolate! You can ask my husband. If there is chocolate hiding in the house, I will find it.

 
Energems are hard coated and made with real milk chocolate. Think M&M's with a kick! They contain caffeine and B vitamins and come in three flavors: mint, peanut butter, and chocolate. Three little pieces are the equivalent to a cup of coffee.



The samples came in the mail on a really hectic day. I was swamped with homework and housework. I needed a little perk me up before heading out the door to go run.



I tried the mint ones first. They tasted great at first but had a slight after taste. They worked instantly.
I tried them again another day. This time they did not sit well with my stomach. My stomach was in discomfort for quite a while afterwards. Looking back, I realized that the stomach aversions may be due to the fact I ate a whole box! Yes, eating nine little pieces is like drinking three cups of coffee! However, my husband took some samples to work and he and his co-worker approved of them and did not have any bad reactions to them.

Maybe its just me but I will stick to my tea or coffee. My husband had no problem using the rest of the samples. Mint was his favorite, and chocolate was his least favorite. Are you interested in trying Energems? Want to check the product out for yourself? Click on the picture below.  Just be careful and remember a little goes a long way!


http://energems.net/product/

No comments:

Post a Comment