Wednesday, March 26, 2014

UA Marbella Women's Performance Eyewear Review


I had the wonderful opportunity to review Under Armour’s newest performance eyewear for female athletes before they hit the market next month!
 

 
The UA Marbella sunglasses were very light weight and comfortable. I have been wearing them everywhere. They work great while running and fit snugly on the nose (the nose pad is adjustable). No more pushing up or adjusting like my old sunglasses! I also loved the soft micro fiber drawstring
bag that came with it, very stylish!
 
My glasses came in black with peapod green rubber.  The glasses have “ArmourSight® lens technology which delivers up to 20% more undistorted peripheral vision & are up to 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses.” They are stylish and functional!

 
Side view! I could not help but pose with these cool glasses!




 

 
 

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try mine! Aren't they great looking!!!
    Now, if only the sun would cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! My new favorite sunglasses. Hope you get your chance soon!

      Delete
  2. These look pretty cool! I always end up wearing my $5 cheapies on my walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything Under Armour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also chosen to review a pair! I"m sold! I finally found the perfect pair for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Glad you were able to have the opportunity too! :)

      Delete